Earn 30 BAT Tokens Free using Brave Browser!
Brave Crypto Rewards Tutorial – Earn 30 BAT Tokens Free – Withdraw On Binance Exchange
Earn daily BAT Tokens by viewing Ads in Brave Browser
Brave Crypto Rewards Tutorial, As Below
– Join Brave Crypto Rewards At: https://brave.com
+ Click ‘Download Brave’
+ Complete to install Brave Browser
– Open Brave Browser:
+ Click on the ‘BAT’ icon on the top right corner of the page in your Brave browser and click ‘Join Rewards’
+ Next: click ‘Ok’
+ Next: click ‘Rewards Settings’
+ Next: click ‘Claim’
+ Next: Follow the instruction to drag and drop BAT logo onto the color target
+ Congratulation: You have been got 30 BAT Tokens ~ $4
Use Brave Browser To Earn BAT Token
– Register ‘PUBLISHERS’ account at: https://publishers.basicattentiontoken.org/publishers/sign_up
+ Enter Your email and click ‘Get Started’ button
+ Check to Your email and click ‘Verify email’
+ Enter Your name and click ‘Sign Up’ button: Set up 2FA (optional) or skip
+Click ‘Connect to uphold’: Create Your Uphold account to receive contributions from Brave Payments
+ Click ‘Add channel’: Verify and connect one of Your channels: YouTube, Twitch or website
+ Click ‘Get Started’ to get Your referral link
– Referral Rewards: Invite people to download and use Brave browser: Earn $5 in BAT Tokens per referral
– Viewing Ads to earn BAT: Earn daily BAT tokens by viewing ads in Brave Browser. Ads presented are based on your interests, as inferred from your browsing behavior. No personal data or browsing history ever leaves your browser.
– After adding one of Your Channel (Youtube, Twitch or website), open this Channel in the Brave browser.
+ You can ‘Tip’ Yourself
+ A pop up box will appear and You can tip a total of all Your BAT tokens to Your PUBLISHERS account.
– Login to Your PUBLISHERS account at: https://publishers.basicattentiontoken.org/publishers/log_in
+ Enter Your email and click ‘Log In’ button
+ Check to Your email and click ‘Log in to Brave Payments’
+ Connect to Your Uphold account to receive contributions from Brave Payments.
+ Deposit date will appear under your BAT balance.
+ Then, You can transfer Your BAT Token to Binance Exchange to sell and withdraw
About Brave Browser
Brave is on a mission to fix the web by giving users a safer, faster and better browsing experience – while growing support for content creators through a new attention-based ecosystem of rewards.
Browse the web up to 8x faster than Chrome and Safari: Brave loads major news sites 2 to 8 times faster than Chrome/Safari on mobile and 2 times faster than Chrome on desktop.
No more data charges to download unwanted content: The average mobile browser user pays as much as $23 a month in data charges to download ads and trackers — that’s $276 a year. Brave blocks ads and trackers, so you don’t pay for them.
Brave blocks unwanted content by default and keeps count: Popular sites often host multiple ads and as many as 70 trackers per site. Worse, most leading ad blockers still allow trackers through to profile your location, behavior and other browsing activity.
Earn rewards and give back to your favorite publishers: Support your favorite sites with micropayments. Brave features blockchain-based tokens which can be used to reward content creators.
Brave blocks the software that follows you around: The “private” browsing mode that others offer is not truly private. Brave’s many privacy features, including “Private Tabs with Tor*,” stop trackers and provide a deep level of protection
Here are some of the features found in the Brave Browser
(Features marked with an asterisk are pending on one or more platforms.)
- PDF JS*
- Flash (off by default)*
- Widevine (off by default)
- Add Bookmark
- Autosuggest URLs
- Search from address bar
- Autosuggest search terms
- Show or hide bookmarks toolbar*
- Show page load time*
- Show secure or insecure site
- Show text and/or icons in bookmarks toolbar*
- Private Tabs
- Pinned Tabs*
- Drag and drop*
- Close Options
- Find on page
- Print page
- Choose default search engine
- Use keyboard shortcuts for alternate search engines*
- Option to use DuckDuckGo for private tab search*
- Ad blocking
- Fingerprinting prevention*
- Cookie control*
- HTTPS upgrading*
- Block scripts*
- Per-site shield settings
- Configurable global shield defaults
- Clear browsing data
- Built-in password manager
- Support for 1Password, Dashlane, Lastpass, and bitwarden*
- Form autofill
- Control content access to full-screen presentation*
- Control site access to autoplay media
- Send “Do not track” with browsing requests
* For more information, click at: https://brave.com