Ranking of cryptocurrency Faucets

Compared items
528
Last participation
11 hours
deposited opinions
6436
Filter the websites or apps
















cryptocurrency FaucetsOpinions Status Payments reported on FoxyRating Payment SolutionsEntry on FoxyRating Crypto-currencie to win AutoFaucet
451
PaidToMoney
451
PaidToMoney
N/A
New
IIIIIIIIII
3 weeksLTC
452
Free tron faucet
452
Free tron faucet
N/A
New
IIIIIIIIII
3 weeksTRX
453
Claim Tron
453
Claim Tron
N/A
New
IIIIIIIIII
3 weeksTRX
454
A-CRYPTO
454
A-CRYPTO
N/A
New
IIIIIIIIII
2 weeksBNBBTCBCHBTT...
455
Faucetium
455
Faucetium
N/A
New
IIIIIIIIII
2 weeksTRX
456
Claimprocoin USDT
456
Claimprocoin USDT
N/A
New
IIIIIIIIII
1 weekUSDT
457
Claimprocoin BNB
457
Claimprocoin BNB
N/A
New
IIIIIIIIII
1 weekBNB
458
Claimprocoin DASH
458
Claimprocoin DASH
N/A
New
IIIIIIIIII
1 weekDASH
459
EZ BITCOIN
459
EZ BITCOIN
N/A
New
IIIIIIIIII
1 weekBTCLTCUSDTTRX
460
Claim ZEC, DOGE, and FLR
460
Claim ZEC, DOGE, and FLR
N/A
New
IIIIIIIIII
1 weekDogeZEC


451
logo PaidToMoney
new
Not rated
451
PaidToMoney
Paid To Money is a Liteoin faucet, ie who you can earn Litecoins on this site. Complaints are made every 2 minutes. Each claim you make will earn you 299 lioshi. Claims on the site are limited to 40 per day. To register you need to enter the email address you used to open your Faucetpay account....
Payments reported on FoxyRating
IIIIIIIIII
Payment Solutions
Entry on FoxyRating
3 weeks
Crypto-currencie to win
AutoFaucet
452
logo Free tron faucet
new
Not rated
452
Free tron faucet
Free Tron Faucet is a faucet that allows you to earn Tron for every claim you make. The payouts for each claim are variable depending on your luck. - You have 90% chance of winning 356,616 satoshi - You have 9% chance of winning 567344 satoshi - You have 1% chance of winning 729442 satoshi You ...
Payments reported on FoxyRating
IIIIIIIIII
Payment Solutions
Entry on FoxyRating
3 weeks
Crypto-currencie to win
AutoFaucet
453
logo Claim Tron
new
Not rated
453
Claim Tron
CLAIMTRON is a faucet that allows you to earn Trons. You can make claims every 5 minutes with a claim limit of 60 per day ie that the claims you can make is limited to 60 per day. Each claim is variable here are the probability of your earnings for each claim: - 530,000 satoshi (89%) - 550,000 sa...
Payments reported on FoxyRating
IIIIIIIIII
Payment Solutions
Entry on FoxyRating
3 weeks
Crypto-currencie to win
AutoFaucet
454
logo A-CRYPTO
new
Not rated
454
A-CRYPTO
A-CRYPTO is a faucet that allows you to win multiple cryptocurrencies. The cryptos to be won on it are: BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, LITECOIN, DOGECOIN, BINANCE COIN, DASH, TRON, DIGYBITE, TETHER, ZCASH, FEYORRA and BITCOIN CASH. Claims are made every 5 minutes and winnings are sent directly to your Faucetp...
Payments reported on FoxyRating
IIIIIIIIII
Payment Solutions
Entry on FoxyRating
2 weeks
Crypto-currencie to win
BNBBTCBCHBTT...
AutoFaucet
455
logo Faucetium
new
Not rated
455
Faucetium
Faucetium is a site for earning tron. You can make claims every minute up to a limit of 20 per day. For each claim you earn 387,760 satoshi send directly to faucetpay. You will earn 20% commission for each claim made by your referrals
Payments reported on FoxyRating
IIIIIIIIII
Payment Solutions
Entry on FoxyRating
2 weeks
Crypto-currencie to win
AutoFaucet
456
logo Claimprocoin USDT
new
Not rated
456
Claimprocoin USDT
The claimprocoin USDT site is a faucet that allows you to earn Tether (USDT) On the site you can make complaints every minute. You can make 818 complaints per day which is still quite significant compared to other faucets. For each claim you make, you will earn 20,000 satoshi or 0,00020,000 USDT ...
Payments reported on FoxyRating
IIIIIIIIII
Payment Solutions
Entry on FoxyRating
1 week
Crypto-currencie to win
AutoFaucet
457
logo Claimprocoin BNB
new
Not rated
457
Claimprocoin BNB
Claimprocoin BNB is a faucet allowing you to earn Binance coins On this site you can earn 68 satoshi per minute. In fact, complaints can be made every minute on this faucet. You can make 818 complaints per day With the sponsorship you will earn a commission of 50% for each claim of your referral...
Payments reported on FoxyRating
IIIIIIIIII
Payment Solutions
Entry on FoxyRating
1 week
Crypto-currencie to win
AutoFaucet
458
logo Claimprocoin DASH
new
Not rated
458
Claimprocoin DASH
The claimprocoin DASH site is a faucet that allows you to earn DASH On the site you can make complaints every minute. You can make 818 complaints per day which is still quite significant compared to other faucets. For each claim you make you will earn 112 satoshi. By sponsoring you will earn 50%...
Payments reported on FoxyRating
IIIIIIIIII
Payment Solutions
Entry on FoxyRating
1 week
Crypto-currencie to win
AutoFaucet
459
logo EZ BITCOIN
new
Not rated
459
EZ BITCOIN
Payments reported on FoxyRating
IIIIIIIIII
Payment Solutions
Entry on FoxyRating
1 week
Crypto-currencie to win
BTCLTCUSDTTRX
AutoFaucet
460
logo Claim ZEC, DOGE, and FLR
new
Not rated
460
Claim ZEC, DOGE, and FLR
Payments reported on FoxyRating
IIIIIIIIII
Payment Solutions
Entry on FoxyRating
1 week
Crypto-currencie to win
AutoFaucet


By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. You will only see this message once. Know more OK
Log in
Register

I agree the Terms Of Service