We are social : help us to keep this page up to date.
If you see something wrong, improve the quality of this page by modifying it.
Write an article about this review to help new users : tutorial or user experience.
Bronze badge mandatory
11 unique visitors sent by NBR on last 30 days.
The referal link is actually available. Use coins to get yours on.
Visually appear as the owner of the site or application presented on this page.
Increase the visibility of this page and create an ad to display it at the top of its category.
You are the owner of the site reviewed here or you own the referral link of this review : boost it to get more traffic !
Following the acquisition, Anno has been rebranded as OldAnno and a myriad of changes have been made, both regarding the code and the concept of the project.
Among these changes are the following:
1. The Productivity Formula has been modified, meaning that a new element has been introduced, the Knowledge. Knowledge can be purchased from the country's Government and in turn, it will help finance the Government.
2. The Private Territories have been removed because they gravely affected the project's sustainability.
3. The Medal Fund has been set up, which will charge between 21% and 30% from all governments, depending on the Native Territories they have under their rule. This fund will pay the medals bonuses.
4. The minimum salary has been modified to the amount of 50 Local Currency. The display for the Jobs Market has been modified so as to show the maximum wage you can receive for the work done.
Work duration has been reduced to 8 minutes and completing a job will consume 50% of your Wellness/Energy.
5. The company licenses and production machines can be bought only from the Game Fund, with the income ultimately added to the Partners Fund
The OldAnno shares will be available for purchase starting on the 24th of September at prices starting from 1 cent.
The Game to Game Transfer (to and from MarketGlory and GoalTycoon), the reseller status, and the option to Withdraw will be active from the 20th of October.
|Members count||between 100 and 1 000|
|Average referral rate||1%|
|Payment solutions||Skrill, Paypal|
|Monitored since||731 days|
|Payments reported on NBR||0,00 $|