We are social : help us to keep this page up to date.
If you see something wrong, improve the quality of this page by modifying it.
Write an article about this review to help new users : tutorial or user experience.
Bronze badge mandatory
0 unique visitors sent by NBR on last 30 days.
The referal link is actually available. Use coins to get yours on.
Visually appear as the owner of the site or application presented on this page.
Increase the visibility of this page and create an ad to display it at the top of its category.
You are the owner of the site reviewed here or you own the referral link of this review : boost it to get more traffic !
AVERTISSEMENTThe NBR status only rates the PTC function. We advise against the use of functions present on many PTCs such as rented referrals (RR) or the purchase of adpacks which are only scams.
It has free membership, in addition to those that are paid; which is a good option if you want unlimited advertising for any page or business with just making a single payment if you buy any of the memberships (you can also expand referral levels and acquire weekly bonuses when you buy one).
Language: Spanish and English.
Minimum payment: 0.005 BTC
Memberships: Free, Silver and Golden. For those who want to increase their earnings, the payments only require a single payment and are for an unlimited time.
Referrals: 11 levels of referrals according to our membership. In addition, the first level gives a 20% commission for the purchase of a membership of your referrals.
How do I make a profit on BTCSurf?
Random bonuses are distributed daily among all active BTCSurf users, the maximum amount of bonuses you can get per day is 3 and the profits you get for them will depend on your activity; There are also weekly bonuses for those who decide to buy a membership, which is granted every Sunday at 9:00 p.m. (UTC + 2). It also has a Community Pool that is basically an investment pool for the community; We can participate in this section by making a minimum investment of 0.005 BTC and withdrawals can be made from 0.001 BTC. 95% of the benefits of the investment are distributed among the users of the group in a manner proportional to the investment made in the pool, the other 5% is allocated to the page. Earnings by referral, Surf and BTCSurf Stock Market (minimum investment of 0.0001 BTC and withdrawals can be made from 0.0002 BTC) that is an instrument that allows you to generate high returns every day without relying on software or robots, simply choosing whether the profitability of the pool will rise or fall with respect to the previous day.
|Members count||between 100 000 and 1 000 000|
|Average referral rate||20%|
|Profit per click||0.00000150 BTC|
|Available clicks per day||10|
|Language||international, english, french, spanish|
|Monitored since||1444 days|
|Payments reported on NBR||101,62 $|
Actual rating of BtcSurf
- No data
Reason : Closed website