Ranking of cryptocurrency trading / exchange platforms
AscendEX is a global digital asset financial platform servicing retail and institutional clients spanning over 200 countries and regions around the world. Overview Headquartered in Singapore, AscendEX was first launched in August 2018. Rooted in the blockchain industry, AscendEX has serviced m...
- Reliable and secure
- Correct transaction fees
- Nearly 200 crypto currencies available
- Staking and Yield Farming available
- Not very intuitive for beginners
Cryptohopper.com is a platform that allows you to execute automated trading strategies on many trading platforms. The possibilities for strategies are virtually endless with cryptohopper. You can subscribe to a strategy built by another user or create your own strategies. Cryptohopper will take ...
- Some trading bots are free
- Advanced options for more complex trading strategies
- You keep the control over your bitcoins and your keys
- Free simulation for your robots
- 24/7 trading
- Some bots are quite expensive
- Little to no coverage of DEX platforms