We are social : help us to keep this page up to date.
If you see something wrong, improve the quality of this page by modifying it.
Write an article about this review to help new users : tutorial or user experience.
Bronze badge mandatory
8 unique visitors sent by NBR on last 30 days.
The referal link is actually available. Use coins to get yours on.
Visually appear as the owner of the site or application presented on this page.
Increase the visibility of this page and create an ad to display it at the top of its category.
You are the owner of the site reviewed here or you own the referral link of this review : boost it to get more traffic !
You can be a student and / or a tutor.
As a tutor, you can share your knowledge by skype (for the majority of lessons). You can set your price, create your lessons, find students, create coupons to attract new students, set your schedule...
Cafetalk is very easy to use and it already has an important student's data base.
This is how it works when a student would like to have a lesson with you :
- the student looked at your schedule and select one of your lesson and an available time slot.
- you're informed by mail and you can either accept the request or send a rescheduling request.
- in the case you accepted, you will have to add you student on skype. Then, you'll have your lesson on the time you both agreed on.
- after the lesson, you'll have to complete the lesson : send a review.
- 65 % of your price will be add to your account (35% being the fee for the use of their platform) (your percentage gained is increasing with time so the more you teach, the less you pay fee to cafetalk.)
- when you reach 3000 points ( about 40 dollars ), you can ask the withdrawal which can be done through paypal and alipay for international users. Withdrawal can also be set to automatic.
Every 15 of the month, you'll be paid if you reached the threshold on the first of the month.
|Language||english, german, spanish, italian, russian, japanese, chinese|
|Monitored since||1540 days|