We are social : help us to keep this page up to date.
If you see something wrong, improve the quality of this page by modifying it.
Write an article about this review to help new users : tutorial or user experience.
Bronze badge mandatory
0 unique visitors sent by NBR on last 30 days.
The referal link is actually available. Use coins to get yours on.
Visually appear as the owner of the site or application presented on this page.
Increase the visibility of this page and create an ad to display it at the top of its category.
You are the owner of the site reviewed here or you own the referral link of this review : boost it to get more traffic !
The CyberVein network is the first Distributed Ledger System allowing for the decentralized management of complex datasets on the blockchain itself,
without requiring centralized storage providers.
Just as the Internet is a public network of networks,
CyberVein is a public network of immutable databases, on which information can easily be traded, interconnected, and transformed into structured knowledge.
- CyberVein allows multiple parties to process shared, distributed databases.
- Information maintained on CyberVein databases is immutable and protected from tampering, just like bitcoin transactions on the blockchain.
- No one, including parties to the database, can corrupt its records, delete it, or temper with its processing history.
- Databases on CyberVein are independent, yet can be easily connected, referenced, and hence monetized, resulting in a reliable network of authenticated, immutable information.
An eternal record of truth
- All entries, modifications, and amendments to CyberVein databases are stored as appended smart contract transactions.
- This means that a CyberVein database automatically contains all previous versions of itself.
- The exact state of a database at a given time and date can easily be reconstructed, making it ideal for shared, immutable processing of data.
Tapping into the value of Data
- CyberVein is designed to incentivize the sharing of data, creating an asset market for the future of the information age.
- Owners of Data can easily monetize it, while the amount of available resources for researchers, entrepreneurs, and public institutions increases by several orders of magnitude.
|Market capitalsation||> 20 M$|
|Monitored since||1351 days|
|They use CyberVein (CVT)|