Ranking of cryptocurrency Faucets

Compared items
5
Last participation
8 hours
deposited opinions
6612
Filter the websites or apps
















cryptocurrency FaucetsOpinions Status Payments reported on FoxyRating Payment SolutionsEntry on FoxyRating Crypto-currencie to win AutoFaucet
1
Freefaucet.io
1
Freefaucet.io
22
Promising
IIIIIIIIII
1 yearBTCBTGBSVDoge...
2
cranefive.com
2
cranefive.com
1
New
IIIIIIIIII
2 yearsBTGBSVEOSZen...
3
Blockchain Poker
3
Blockchain Poker
N/A
New
IIIIIIIIII
9 monthsBTCBCHBSV
4
Phun
4
Phun
N/A
New
IIIIIIIIII
1 yearBSV
5
LuckyGames
5
LuckyGames
19
Scam
IIIIIIIIII
3 yearsZRXELFARDRARK...
1
logo Freefaucet.io
promising
1
Freefaucet.io
** claim, send, receive and store a variety of cryptocurrencies with FreeFaucet ** Online Blockchain plc (LSE:OBC) announces the open beta of its FreeFaucet product. In the crypto world, an online faucet 'drips' different coins and enables visitors to claim these cryptocurrencies. With FreeF...
  • 17 cryptos (1 new per month average)
  • Active discord with friendly and helpful developers
  • premium options
  • lots of high paying faucet options
  • It gives u 50000 points for sign up
  • A few bugs here and there
Payments reported on FoxyRating
IIIIIIIIII
Payment Solutions
Entry on FoxyRating
1 year
Crypto-currencie to win
BTCBTGBSVDoge...
AutoFaucet
avatar
Onoroyiza
3 months
I like the site together with free bitcoin that I even tried to create it's app. Named "Free Crypto Bank and Work". Visit here. https://cntr.click/qQFt4mJ
avatar
kachafaz
3 months
Fraude total me bloquearon la billetera y nunca dieron explicaciones. El soporte me bloqueo el mail.
avatar
Scampi66
6 months
Nice professional site allowing collection of a large variety of coins

Bitcoin (BTC)
BiblePay (BBP)
Bitcoin ABC (BCHABC)
Bitcoin Gold (BTG)
Bitcoin SV (BCHSV)
Bitball (BTBL)
Bithold (BHD)
Brazio (BRAZ)
BSHA3 (BSHA3)
Buenos (BUEN)
DeVault (DVT)
Dogecoin (DOGE)
Crowdwiz (WIZ)
Ethereum (ETH)
Electroneum (ETN)
Grin (GRIN)
Ixicash (IXI)
Litecoin (LTC)
Manna (MANNA)
Monero (XMR)
Pixel (PIXL)
Plusonecoin (PLUS1)
Ravencoin (RVN)
Smileycoin (SMLY)
Veggiecoin (VEGA)
Verge (XVG)

Earn through Faucets, PTC Ads, External Faucets, Email Faucets and Surveys.

Own Comprehensive FORUM

Site also offers guidance to set up from Geofaucets.

This site is run by the publicly quoted Online Blockchain PLC (LSE:OBC) who also own ADVFN (Free real-time prices on over 2500 Cryptos)
avatar
sweetestharvest
1 · 7 months
Amount received : 333.903
I have collected Brazio Coins from the site and Successfully withdrawn it thru SouthXchange, proper questions to ask where to find Brazio wallet address., Through their support or "need help" tab click that one and ask them about brazio wallet address. They will give you a link to directly go to that site. I am happy using the site my real time experience. You too can make it. To earn brazio coins.
cranefive is a multicoin faucet -eight cryptocurrencies are available -timer 60 minutes -minimum withdraw for bitcoin gold is 0.00300000 satoshi
Payments reported on FoxyRating
IIIIIIIIII
Payment Solutions
Entry on FoxyRating
2 years
Crypto-currencie to win
BTGBSVEOSZen...
AutoFaucet
avatar
sweetestharvest
1 · 9 months
I am still using the site, a lot of struggles before a claim is finished. meaning a lot of advertisements to surpass, before the actual claim to be finished. And then they've been using ccbox.io to send my earnings and then the said site acts as the wallet to save the earnings, and there is a minimum amount to withdraw because there is a fee for each corresponding coins being earned. Be aware of the site. I hope it will pay soon, if that happens I will share it again here.
3
logo Blockchain Poker
new
Not rated
3
Blockchain Poker
Payments reported on FoxyRating
IIIIIIIIII
Payment Solutions
Entry on FoxyRating
9 months
Crypto-currencie to win
BTCBCHBSV
AutoFaucet
4
logo Phun
new
Not rated
4
Phun
FREE Bitcoin Satoshi Vision (BSV) Faucet that allows you to earn BSVs every hour ! Or you can also multiply your BitcoinSV with Phun is a 99% chance game, and 1% skill! Verifiable withdrawal with the BSV explorer. It's up to you:)
  • Free Faucet
  • Every Hour !
  • Secure
  • Bitcoin SV
  • Addictive
  • Withdrawal from 100 bits > 0.00000100BSV
Payments reported on FoxyRating
IIIIIIIIII
Payment Solutions
Entry on FoxyRating
1 year
Crypto-currencie to win
AutoFaucet
5
logo LuckyGames
Luckygames is the best multi-coin dice gambling site. The main goal is to bring you the greatest gambling experience ever with all the high-end features. You can play using 22 cryptocurrencies and, if you want, exchange them in a few clicks. The Provably Fair system makes your game 100% manipula...
Payments reported on FoxyRating
IIIIIIIIII
Payment Solutions
Entry on FoxyRating
3 years
Crypto-currencie to win
ZRXELFARDRARK...
AutoFaucet


Thanks to validate first your email address.
By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. You will only see this message once. Know more OK
Log in
Register

I agree the Terms Of Service